Canine Massage Certification Program
Distant Learning Canine Massage Therapy Certification Program
Course available now! Learn More >>
The Canine Massage Therapy Certification Program has as its goal the training of skilled and professional therapists who seek to provide the benefits of deep tissue massage. With the skills you acquire you will deepen your bond with your dog, and if it is your intent, will have the tools necessary to develop a practice.
This program is for you if:
- Seek a deeper understanding of the healing art of massage
- You learn best in a small group as class size is limited to 3 students
- Want intensive hands-on experience and instruction
- Wish to learn the importance of professionalism and business ethics
- Seek instruction from someone who is currently operating a thriving practice
In our time together
- We will discuss the history and benefits of massage
- You will learn basic anatomy and muscle function
- You will learn the tactile application of massage strokes
- You will work on several dogs of varying sizes
- Therefore, we will discuss basic dog handling
- You will be given resources that will serve you beyond our time together
- Discuss business—what I personally have learned in my practice
- You will be tested, and if you meet the standards that I have set
- You will be a canine massage therapist
I have developed this course to share what I feel is a therapy that can benefit every dog. You will be coming into my home and working on my dogs. The class is designed to be a comfortable place to learn. In practice, unless you are working in a clinic or similar facility, you most often will be working in the dog’s home. Therefore, your time in my home will give you the opportunity to experience that scenario.
This class is designed for anyone who wishes to learn.